That’s Right Daddy I’m a Bit > 자유게시판

That’s Right Daddy I’m a Bit

페이지 정보

작성일 23-11-24 14:51

본문

Oh hi there Daddy! Its just your babygirl here! hehe. Don’t be stunned if you find me humping my unicorn stuffies! I simply love every thing PINK and girly and LITTLE! That’s proper Daddy I’m somewhat. And I’m here to please and present Daddy how a lot of an excellent girl I'm!..and yess Daddy I'll take my spankings if I’m not! Very Kink and Role-play Friendly! I specialize in ddlg or Abdl or Ageplay periods! I Do not supply sexual providers on the consumer outdoors of the realm of kink and BDSM but only as outcalls. *my abdl nursery is now open! Visit Kiki-Cali.com If you’re allowed into my Little Space and pink palace after passing screening like a good Daddy, you’ll discover a bunch of fun goodies we will play with! Ive acquired pink bondage gear, collars and various gags galore! Many jeweled butt plugs from small to giant! A whole stash of dips to select from to your babygirl. Different en3ma kits! Chasity belt and orgasm belt. Insertion toys and hitachis! A pink fuck machine! Lots of various spanking implements, finest new spankee 2018 award winner here! Puppy play gear and coming soon, kitten play gear! I even have an adult highchair! And I have a number of onesies and dresses and little bras and panties and cute socks to dress up in for Daddy! Also stuffed animals, restrainedelegance in every single place. And its alll PINK! **Now offering switch classes! Let me d!aper you lil boy! Hehe (I own cats, who might be put away in separate room, however simply Incase allergies!) When contacting me please INTRODUCE your self . What kind of play are you in search of, please be as particular as attainable, I want a transparent idea of what you're looking so I can please you the best. Also please inform me your degree of experience with bdsm or this kink. Everything should be scheduled no less than 24hours out. I don't take final minute calls. But might be very flexible with times so long as I have a 24 hour notice! In the event you cancel our appointment within 24 hours of our scheduled date you will incur a 50% cancellation payment. Should you cancel our appointment inside 12 hours of our scheduled date you will incur a 75% cancellation payment. I accept CashApp, zelle , venmo or money. Failure to pay my fee will end in me notifying my connections with fellow native providers. Follow my Twitter or subscribe to littlekikicali.com for a relentless peek at my naughty life, Daddy shenanigans, new vid sneaky peekies, extra princess elements, see me work together with my Little mates every day, and even work together/reply to youu more! For extra about what kinks I'm into, visit my Manyvids at KikiCali.manyvids.com For extra on what I offer, visit sugarcubecorner.littlekikicali.com I can't wait to play!